- Additive manufacturing and Applications for Green Technologies
- Metamaterials and metastructures
- Design Optimization
- Applied Mechanics: applications of the above in:
- Structural Development of Airframes (Current interest: Blended Wing Body (BWB) Configuration)
- Rotor Blades
- Biomedical Applications: Orthopedics and Dental Implants
- Aeroelastic Loads Recovery Applications (effect of mass and stiffness re-distribution on the evolution of critical design loads)
- Multidisciplinary Framework for Optimization of a Wingbox (MuFox)
- Structural Development of Eco-Efficient Commercial Aircraft
- Additively Manufactured Unmanned Aerial System with Blended Wing Body Configuration
- Ultrasonic Nanocrystal Surface Treatment for Fatigue Performance of Additively Manufactured Metals.
- CT-Scan Based Biomedical Implants Tailored for Orthopedic Applications.